Saturday, March 3, 2012

after vein was opened

3-2-12 it's been a while since I posted. 7-7-10 has one vein opened. 3-9-11 went in for more vein o plasty and all was fine. This was a disappointment to me. I was hoping to have more vein problems and that would be the answer to my problems. With the first vein opened, my mind became clearer- which is mostly good, but gave me the ability to see how people really deal with disabled people. I feel now that years of research is all coming together. I did have a vein problem, but also am affected by young years of antibiotics and illness. I am finally taking the right probiotics and the right amount- getting my system back in order- replacing the good bacteria! I am finally eating without sugar. Instead of thinking what I can't have, I am focused on what I can have!! I have a nutrition that I believe in. Vitamins and minerals. I will try to post more of what I am trying and how it is working for me. I hope that this will help others along the way!! God bless- and healing for all lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.