Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 updates - Daughter, your faith has made you well.

January. I'm noticing some energy improvements. I started taking nascent iodine. When I added the atp co factors, I noticed increased energy. Do a search on iodine deficiency.

I have stronger moments and moments of where I need to rest. I am needing to sleep less often during the days. I can sit for longer times. My mind is becoming clearer. I am able to do more household things. Helping plan meals, cleaning, holding heavier things in my left hand, using heavier glass dishes (and not dropping them ). These may seem small, but are improvements for me.


I stopped coconut milk. That was making me weak. That was part of the Terry Wahls protocol. She has an amazing protocol, this part did not fit for me. Something worth looking into.

I take communion daily. I thank God for his broken body so I can be whole.

I am believing Gods Word is true. By the stripes of Jesus I am healed. I  listen to many sermons on my daily bible app. I am learning a lot from Creflo Dollar. My faith in Jesus is growing.  Creflo teaches wonderful Grace messages. I also enjoy Greg Laurie and Gateway church.

Bible Gateway has an app that allows me to listen to the Bible. I can pick between two readers or a dramatization. It is a great way for me to hear the healing stories in the Gospels.

Faith comes by hearing...

I text 3 things I am thankful for each day to my friend Deb. This has helped me to live a more positive life. It is so easy to see lifes negatives. We really have to make a choice to see the positives.

I am expecting great things in 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.