Tuesday, May 19, 2015

May 2015

It's been over a year since my stem cell therapy. I have experienced healing in my brain. I feel more like me each day. I am in less of a brain fog.

Now, it's time to regain some physical strength. I'm able to use my peddle machine, but I need so much more. I am going to try to use my crazy fit once a day. I also need to use my arm bands.

I am always working on the spiritual aspect of my life. I've rediscovered Gregory Dickow teaching. I'm getting daily emails on right thinking. I'm also reading a book, 30 day detox for your soul.

I excited for what's a head. I believe more than ever that God's word is true. It has taken me years to unlearn religious teaching, and wake up to the true love of Jesus. I am holding onto scriptures of healing and provision.

I'm drinking ALOE each day, coconut water with chlorophyll, 500 mg of magnesium, lithium oronate. A daily smoothie has spinach, cucumber, ginger root, fiber, berries, and probably more - depending on the day.

I hope my next report includes steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.