Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Trusting God

I am trusting God for my healing. Every time I think I am at the end of myself, God shows me more that I need to let go of. My belief is that God's Word is true. That His promises are real, and they are for me today in 2015. By His stripes I am healed. That is one promise, and it is enough.  Yet God gives me more. Daughter, your faith has made you well.

The other things I do are good things, but not a guide to getting well or curing ms. I cannot heal myself, but I know the healer.

One day, when I wake up, pain free and walking, it is not due to my efforts. It is not a green drink or special vitamin. I've known this all along, but pride and self gets in the way.

God's Word heals. It is for you and for me. The answers will not be found on Facebook or a Google search. You can find the answers yourself in the Bible.

Get an easy to understand version. Pray for the Holy Spirit to open the eyes of your heart.

I do have some good Bible apps on my kindle, so maybe I can find the answer in there😇.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.