Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Candida cure by Ann Boroch

I'm on my way to healing with this candida cure program and a Facebook support group. I've been close to following this plan for years. Finally, I have the courage and direction to commit %100. What if sugar is the main cause of as I many illnesses. Instead of taking prescription drugs, just change your eating. I think sugar is the politically correct drug. I experienced the pull of sugar this Christmas. I'm normally low sugar, but one bite of sweets opened the flood gate. Now I'm sugar free, caffeine free, gluten and dairy free. I'm using supplements and antifungal to help. If you are looking for health, I suggest you get the candida cure by Ann Boroch. It's not an easy journey, but it is worth it. Start making better choices today. Once you know better, you can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.